Basic Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Training
- Basic Training: 2 Years - 30 weeks/year - 4 hours/week
- Each week: Theory Class, Technique Class, and Continuous Case Conference
- Individual Supervision 1 session/week for 30 weeks
Special Note: CAPA classes meet during weekday mornings and students are required to travel in order to share video windows. Students who work full-time, make agreements to work longer hours on different days so that they can attend CAPA's early morning sessions. Here is a sample schedule!
Also, it is CAPA's mission to train the leaders of the next generation of Chinese psychodynamic psychotherapists. To this end, only people who will be in China throughout the training and who are planning to be working in China throughout their careers are eligible to apply for CAPA Training.
- 30 Individual supervision sessions
- All training employs distance modalities
- Downloadable reading lists: PDFs and PEPWEB
- All students receive access to PEPWeb
- Graduation Certificates from both CAPA and Chinese Psychological Society